Seward recognises the importance of protection of the environment and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the manufacture, supply and distribution of laboratory equipment and consumables.
Operating from the FermionX Group head office in the UK, the organisation is aware that operating its business may have an impact on the environment and it is therefore essential that all parties concerned, either within or outside the organisation, combine their effort to both recognise and reduce the impacts the company’s operations have upon it.
The Directors at the FermionX Group (Seward brand) commit to the following statements:
- To operate our businesses in a manner that is sensitive to the needs and concerns of the people and surrounding environment.
- To integrate environmental issues into decision making, whilst recognising that business concerns might affect the course of action.
- Where practical, to reduce or eliminate pollution to water, land and air, and to control the noise emissions from operations.
- To minimise material and energy wastage and to promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- To continually look for ways to improve the business and reduce the environmental impact.
- To educate and train employees in the use of environmentally conscious practices.
- To ensure compliance with relevant environmental legislation and other requirements related to the company’s operations.
- To set, review and achieve environmental objectives and targets.
- The policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Environmental Policy at firstname.lastname@example.org.